Action Community & Enterprise in Collaboration with New Communities Partnership and South Dublin County Partnership
holds an information session on supports towards setting up business.
The evening event will take place on Tuesday, September 30th, 2014 from 6pm at Conference Room, Action Community & Enterprise, Bawnogue Road, Clondalking, Dublin 22.
The expert business mentors will explore overview of challenges and opportunities, with a Q & A session. A follow up practical supports is planned to follow this initial session for ready participants!
Anyone from the migrant community and those with migrant background are welcomed - as spaces are limited early booking is recommended through emails and phones BEFORE Setember 25, 2014 to:
The City of Dublin Education and Training Board (CDETB) runs a Full Certificate in Employability Skills Level 3
Registration takes place the Thursday 4th and Friday 5th of September 2014
v Internet Skills; v Communications; v Personal Development
Classes are FREE!
Time: 10.00 am to 12.00pm
Venue: Liberties College, Bull Alley St, Dublin 8.
Contact: Maria Riordan Phone: 01- 4540759 or Mobile: 0872664878
- INIS Making Final Decision - 2004 Student Probationary Extension 27 Aug '14...
- URGENT APPEAL FOR GAZA CHARITABLE LUNCH EVENT AUGUST 24 21 Aug '14...
- Computer Classes, Management & Leadership Training FETAC Level 6 in NCP CORK 15 Aug '14...
- Cork County Integration Network 20 Jun '14 - 01 Dec '14
- NCP Cork Computer Classes 28 Jun '14 - 19 Dec '14
- Dublin African Film Festival (DAFF) 2014 Coming Up in October 2014 02 Oct '14 - 04 Oct '14