The Migrant Family Support Service, a new FREE service assisting families experiencing childcare interventions will open in March 2014.
The dedicated service will offer practical advice and support to migrant families across Ireland whose children have been placed in care.
See how NCP migrant support groups fundraise. Check out their ideas and see where migrants can access migrant funding in Ireland.
Thanks to Community Foundation for Ireland.
- Irish Citizenship Ceremony March 2014 26 Feb '14...
- Migrant Vote Needed in May 2014 Elections 25 Feb '14...
- New Service for Migrants Families with Disabilities Opens 20 Feb '14...
- Cork Africa Day 01 Feb '14 - 31 May '14
- Grant Application Workshop for Migrant Led Groups Dublin 27 Feb '14 - 31 Mar '14
- NCP Cork Igbo Women's Group 01 Mar '14 - 01 Jun '14