New Communities Partnership (NCP) is a national network of over 165 ethnic minority-led organisations. The mission of NCP is to be an effective network, representing and empowering ethnic minority-led groups, at all levels, in order to influence positive change in policies that impact on their lives.
We are working towards an intercultural and inclusive Irish society where immigrant groups are achieving equality in economic, social, political and cultural aspects of Irish life.
Strategic goals 2012-2015
- Ensure representation and participation of ethnic minorities all levels in Irish society in order to influence a positive change in policies that impact on their lives.
- Deliver training that enhances the capacity and leadership development of ethnic minorities in Ireland.
- Promote effective integration and social Inclusion Initiatives at local, regional and national levels.
- Promote awareness of and improve access to services in the local community in Ireland through information provision and advocacy.
- Develop and sustain strategies to increase the economic integration of ethnic minorities across Ireland
- Provide a communal space for ethnic groups.