New Communities Partnership Women's Forum
New Communities Partnership Women's Forum was established in March 2009. The NCP Womens Forum is composed of ethnic minority women and seeks to empower and support immigrant women on issues that affect their lived experience within the larger community.
The Women's Forum is driven by a Steering Committe of six members : Effie Adjei, Laura Kersulyte, Djamilia Bouacid, Assiatou Bah, Gintare Kersylute & Hadiatou Sou. The Forum hosts a monthly seminar and members of NCP groups have an open invitation.
View some of our activities to date:
Upcoming and recent Women's Forum Events
- NCP FAMILY DAY Sat 30 JULY 30 July 2011
- First Friday Monthly Information and Advice Sessions for Migrant Women 1 January 2011 - 1 June 2011
- Child Protection and Welfare Training for Leaders of Ethnic Minority-led Congregations & Religious Organisations 14 April 2010
- Women & Adult Community Education 6 November 2009
- Handling a Domestic Violence Disclosure Options for Migrant Women 30 October 2009
- Managing a Domestic Violence Disclosure Seminar 23 September 2009
- Policy & Responsibilities of State on Domestic Violence in Ireland 31 August 2009
- Influencing Social Policy Work at Local & National Level 20 August 2009
- Accessing Support Services for Women in Dublin North 6 August 2009
- Policies & Responsibilities of State on Domestic Violence in Ireland 20 July 2009