The mission of NCP is to be an effective network, representing and empowering new communities in Ireland, at all levels, in order to influence positive change in policies that impact on their lives. We are working towards an intercultural and inclusive Irish society where immigrant groups are achieving equality in economic, social, political and cultural aspects of Irish life.
- Ensure representationand participation of ethnic minorities at all levels in Irish society in order to influence positive change and inform policies that impact on migrants' lives.
- Deliver targeted trainingthat enhances the delivery of better services to people from migrant communities in Ireland and to promote cultural understanding in Irish society.
- Promote and sustain effective economic participation, integration, and social inclusioninitiatives for migrant communities at local, regional and national levels.
- Promote awareness of, improve access to, and provide and create bespoke services for migrantsin the local community in Ireland.
- Prevention and Early Intervention; raising awareness about child protection practices and positive parenting and engagement in Ireland for Asylum Seekers and Refugees, migrant parents and religious leaders and ethnic minorities groups.
For a fuller outline of our strategic goals, including how these goals will be implemented, please see our Strategic Plan 2019 - 2021.