MAP Employment Training in Dublin
8 November 2017 - 30 November 2017
New dates of the Migrant Access Programme Employment Training have been set and we are encouraging our community members to be part of it.
The training session will start on the 8th of November and will finish by the 30th of November, 2 days a week (Wednesdays and Thursdays).
The 4-week Employment training will cover the following:
- Exploring personal work experience and skills
- Drafting a CV
- Acquire basic IT skills and develop ability to use online technologies for job-seeking
- Identifying employment opportunities using online resources, writing cover letter and completing online applications
- Initial exploration of personal career plans and individual assistance with online job search
- Building a career and preparation for a successful job-interview
- Building career, keeping the job, developing skills further
Enrolment conditions: We are looking for participants who are have permission to work in Ireland and are eager to find a job immediately.
Please note that places are limited so we highly recommend to contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 8727842 and ask for Angelisa Zerpa, MAP co-ordinator to register.
This project is funded through ESF PEIL Programmes, co-funded by the Irish Government and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020
NCP Main Office