NCP represented the interests of ethnic minority led groups on a number of committees and forums at national and regional levels.
- Health Service Executive (HSE) National Advisory Body for the National Intercultural Health Strategy 2007 - 2012 (2009)
- New Communities Policing Forum of An Garda Síochána (2009)
At a regional level in Dublin and Limerick, NCP represents the interests of its members on the following regional fora:
- Dublin City Development Board Steering Group for the report "Towards Integration - A City Framework"
- Dublin City Council Social Inclusion Measures (SIM) Committee
- Dublin City Council Office for Integration Project Steering Committee Migrant Voters Campaign (Dublin Coordinator Reginald Okoflex Inya)
- Fingal County Council Social Inclusion Measures (SIM) Committee
- Fingal County Council SIM Integration Funds Advisory Committee
- Fingal Development Board Translation Services Project
- Fingal County Council Fingal Ethnic Network
- Limerick City Council Integration Research Advisory Group
- PAUL Partnership Limerick Equality Subgroup
- HSE West Ethnic Minority Forum
- Red Ribbon Project Board of Management
- An Garda Síochána Ethnic Minority Forum Limerick