Level 3 is for experienced information providers who have a good understanding of the naturalisation process, and who may wish to build the capacity and advocacy skills of information officers within their service.
- Minors without Continuous Education
- Northern Ireland Residents
- Young Adult
- Young Refugee
- Form 8 – Application by a Person of Full Age for Naturalisation as an Irish Citizen
- Form 9 - Application by a Naturalised Irish Citizen Acting on Behalf of His/Her Minor Child
- Form 10 – Application by a Parent or Guardian Acting on Behalf of a Minor of Irish Descent of Irish Associations
- Form 11 – Application by a Parent or Guardian of, or Person who is in Loco Parentis to, a Minor
- De Facto Partnership Immigration Permission
- Immigration Related or Other Offences
- Dual Citizenship
- Stamp 5
- Supporting Documentation EU, non EU and Third Country Nationals
Clients include South Kildare Citizen Information Service, Clare Immigrant Support Centre, Migrant Rights Centre of Ireland, DORAS, Watereford CIC, Edmund Rice Integration and Support Unit.
Click to request further information of upcoming course dates, or telephone Frank Odei Tettey on (01) 5357 238.
Page Updated 27 February 2019