Welcome to the website of New Communities Partnership (NCP for short), Ireland's leading and only umbrella network for migrant-led organisations.
On this website, you can find a large variety of resources that we are sure you will find invaluable:
- information about all the services NCP provides, including citizenship application support, employment programmes for migrants, child and family support, social inclusion programmes and more
- a list and details of all the migrant-led organisations that are currently members of NCP
- news and events from across the NCP network
- details of training we provide on a range of different topics and tailored to a range of different audiences, including migrants, state bodies, educators, and more
We hope that you will find everything that you need on our website, but if you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at (01) 872 7842. (If you would like to speak to someone about citizenship and naturalisation applications, please phone: (01) 535 7238.)
Want to follow us on social media? Then click on the relevant image below to be taken to our social media pages.
Please be aware that NCP will be closed on Monday, March 18th. That includes all of our offices: our head office in Dublin, our office in Cork, and the Citizenship Application Support Service in Dublin.
We will operating again as normal on Tuesday, March 19th.
- NCP's Peer Learning Conference: Photos and Thanks from NCP 19 Jun '19...
- Irish Schools Should Focus More on Linguistic Diversity, Trinity Academic Says 11 Jun '19...
- FREE Exhibition Spaces for Migrant Businesses (Limited Number of Spaces) 20 May '19...