Our landline for the Citizenship Application Support Services is experiencing some issues.
We invite all our clients to contact us at 0879654668 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
New Communities Partnership is very excited to announce that has partnered with Business in the Community Ireland to organise the "Migrant Expo & Job Fair".
This is a unique and FREE event that will take place in Dublin for the first time.
Our aim is to offer companies, recruiters and other organisations that are currently offering roles the opportunity to meet with multilingual, diverse and skilled professionals from the migrant communities.
What can you expect?
This event will offer you the opportunity to:
- Meet potential employers and learn about their recruitment process, what they are looking for in a candidate and find out about positions available.
- Talk to recruiters from different industries about positions advertised, learn about the do’s and don’ts of the recruitment process, and talk about your CV and experience.
- Join seminars on topics such as CV writing tips, interview skills and creating a LinkedIn profile.
- Listen to success stories from migrant professionals working in excellent positions in Ireland.
When? Thursday, 4th of October 2018 from 11 am to 3pm.
Where? Dublin Institute of Technology, Aungier St. Dublin 2.
Get your free tickets by clicking here and bring your CV on the day!
This project is co-funded by the Government of Ireland and the European Social Fund as part of the ESF Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning 2014-2020
- The Big Scream Halloween Community Festival 2018 19 Oct '18...
- Full Time Childcare Staff Wanted 26 Sep '18...
- FREE Courses offered by DDLETB and Chevron Training 14 Aug '18...