The New Communities Partnership offices on Dorset Street Upper and Gardiner Street in Dublin and on Shandon Street in Cork will be closed from the end of the day on December 21st for the holidays.
We will reopen on January 7th.
If you need any information at that time, you can check out some of the resources on our website:
- For citizenship information, please see: https://www.newcommunities.ie/services2/cass/faqs.html
- For details of our employment training, check out our Migrants Access Programme here: https://www.newcommunities.ie/services2/migrant-access-programme-.html
- To see how we support migrants who may be facing issues surrounding poverty or inclusion, read about our Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme here: https://www.newcommunities.ie/services2/sicap.html
- If you are a migrant family in need of culturally sensitive support relating to child protection interventions, please see details of our Migrant Family Support Service here: https://www.newcommunities.ie/services2/mfss.html
For all other queries, you can contact us using the form on this page and we will respond to you as soon as we return: https://www.newcommunities.ie/contact/
Thank you and from all of us here at New Communities Partnership, we wish you all the best for the season and a happy and prosperous New Year.
Our landline for the Citizenship Application Support Services is experiencing some issues.
We invite all our clients to contact us at 0879654668 or email@example.com.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- Fashion Show in Aid of World Diabetes Day 30 Oct '18...
- Get Ready to Vote (or to Get Elected) 24 Oct '18...
- The Big Scream Halloween Community Festival 2018 19 Oct '18...