Welcome to the website of New Communities Partnership (NCP for short), Ireland's leading and only umbrella network for migrant-led organisations.
On this website, you can find a large variety of resources that we are sure you will find invaluable:
- information about all the services NCP provides, including citizenship application support, employment programmes for migrants, child and family support, social inclusion programmes and more
- a list and details of all the migrant-led organisations that are currently members of NCP
- news and events from across the NCP network
- details of training we provide on a range of different topics and tailored to a range of different audiences, including migrants, state bodies, educators, and more
We hope that you will find everything that you need on our website, but if you have any questions at all, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at (01) 872 7842. (If you would like to speak to someone about citizenship and naturalisation applications, please phone: (01) 535 7238.)
Want to follow us on social media? Then click on the relevant image below to be taken to our social media pages.
Our landline phone number for the Citizenship Application Support Services has changed!
To contact the service, please call (01) 5357 238.
You can also continue to reach us at our mobile number on (087) 9654 668 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to your call.
- Intercultural Family Day 2019 03 Dec '19...
- Migrant Access Programme (MAP) employment training 30 Aug '19...
- Update from INIS about Citizenship Application Ruling 31 Jul '19...