New Communities Partnership (NCP) is an independent national network of more than 100+ immigrant-led groups comprising 65 nationalities. We support and strengthen our Irish citizenship communities by:
- Providing communal space for immigrant-led groups to interact, exchange ideas and empower themselves.
- Offering a unified and inclusive voice for new communities, including those still applying for citizenship, through coordination and networking at the grassroots level.
- Making available and circulating information to our member groups, volunteers and the wider immigrant communities.
- Representation and participation of immigrant in decision-making processes and consultative forum.
- Providing training and building the capacity ofimmigrant groups to identify their own needs and develop an awareness of the policy context within which services are planned and delivered.
- Development of services and initiatives that respond to identified needs amongst our communities.
- Drop-In Clinics.