Welcome to New Communities Partnership (NCP)
Sth Dublin Migrant Integration Forum Members Prepare fpr Intercultural DayNew Communities Partnership (NCP) is an independent national network of 175 immigrant-led groups comprising of 65 nationalities with offices in Dublin and Cork with outreach to other cities. We support and strengthen our Irish citizenship communities by:
- Providing communal/social space for ethnic minority led organisations to interact, exchange ideas and empower themselves.
- Offering a unified and inclusive voice for ethnic minority communities, including those still applying for citizenship, through coordination and networking at the grassroots level.
- Making available and circulating information to our member organisations, volunteers, and the wider ethnic minority community.
- Representation and participation of ethnic minorities in decision-making processes and consultative forum.
- Providing training and building the capacity of ethnic minority groups to identify their own needs and develop an awareness of the policy context within which services are planned and delivered.
- Development of services and initiatives that respond to identified needs amongst our communities
- Drop-In Clinics
New Communities Partnership (NCP) is a non-governmental organisation and a registered charity.
Charity Number: CHY18961
Company Registration Number: 433791
New Communities Partnership confirm that our organisation complies with The Governance Code for the Community, Voluntary and Charitable Sector in Ireland as set out here: The Governance Code: Principles of Good Governance.
Click here to read the NCP Governance Code.