Irish Citizenship Application: How Do I apply and How Can CASS Help?
How do I apply for Irish citizenship?
- Irish citizenship application forms are available at the website of the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service (INIS) www.inis.gov.ie Please ensure that you obtain the correct Irish citizenship application form and guidance notes.
- Complete the Irish citizenship application forms in line with the guidance notes.
- Ensure that you have all the documents required to complete the application for Irish citizenship.
- Contact the CITIZEN APPLICATION SUPPORT SERVICE to make an appointment or drop in to avail of our services on a first come first serve basis.
What happens when I attend to avail of the services of the Citizenship Application Support Service?
- A trained staff member of the Citizen Application Support Service will assess whether the applicant meets the criteria to make the Irish citizenship application in line with the eligibility criteria.
- It will be the decision of the applicant whether to go ahead with the naturalization application or not. The Citizen Application Support Service will only proceed with an application where an Irish citizenship applicant meets the eligibility criteria.
- A trained staff member of the Citizen Application Support Service will check each fully completed application form for completeness and accuracy.
- A form will be provided for any applicant who attends without one.
New Communities Partnership does not guarantee the outcome of any application and can only provide information that may be of useful in the making of a citizenship application. This list is not exhaustive.