New Communities Partnership (NCP) is an independent National Network of more than 150 immigrant-led groups comprising 65 nationalities. In addition to being the largest migrant-led network in Ireland, NCP also offers a number of services that assist migrant individuals, families and groups with social inclusion, child protection, education, training, employment, cultural understanding and citizenship.
We are seeking a Communication Intern to support us with the following:
- Support production of communication materials ie: annual reports, brochures, newsletters etc.
- Support create content for NCP’s social media channels and website.
- Support NCP’s Communications Officer in identifying target audiences and creating strategies to effectively engage them.
- Support developing and managing online and on-set events.
- The intern will need to be fluent in English (Required).
- Some experience in creating social media/website content (Required).
- The intern should be able to demonstrate interest/passion for migrant integration within the EU (Required).
- The intern should be familiar with issues of migrant integration within the EU. (Desirable)
- Degree in Journalism or equivalent in a related field (Desirable).
How to Apply
Send your CV (no more than two page) and one page Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org